In addition to the automated system, you may occasionally need to assign specific users to train ad-hoc. For example, a user has already trained on a page, but she needs to be re-trained earlier than the refresher timing you have defined.
Training Genius provides an interface on each page to assign specific users to train on that page. Only users with the required permissions can use this option.
Configuring ad-hoc training
- In Confluence administration, choose General configuration.
- Under RADBEE, choose Training Genius Configuration.
Select Enable ad-hoc training.
- Select one or more user groups who can assign ad-hoc trainings. Only users belonging to those groups will have access to the assignment link.
- At the bottom of the page, choose Save.
Assigning ad-hoc training
You only assign users who do not have a pending training on this page. Once they have completed the training, you can assign them ad-hoc.
- Navigate to a .
- From the page menu, choose Assign Users to Training.
- In the Training assignment window, select one or more users.
- If necessary, you can remove users by choosing x next to a user's name.
- Choose Done.
Once users complete the training, their names are automatically removed from the Training assignment window.