When you have created your rules, you have the opportunity to test them before implementing them. This way you can simulate the results without sending notifications to everyone in your company.
- Follow the steps in Defining a JSON rule and choose Parse & simulate.
The system validates your rules and generates a *.csv document.
- Download and open the document.
It lists the affected users, pages and the rule that was applied:
- Check if the simulated actions match what you wanted to happen.
- If necessary, change your rules and import the file again.
- When you are satisfied with the result, choose Parse & execute.