Use the Training Rules Designer every time you create a new rule.
For inspiration, you can always look at the default rule provided by Radbee.
- In Confluence administration, choose General configuration.
- Under RADBEE, choose Training Rules Designer.
- Choose + Rule.
- Select the new rule in the list on the left and give it a new name.
Make sure the name reflects the purpose of the rule, for example HR training rule.
- Under Type, choose a rule type from the list.
- You can select one or both of the following options:
- Select a page filter and a user filter.
- Choose Save at the top left of the page.