You can edit any existing rule, including the default rule provided by Radbee.
- In Confluence administration, choose General configuration.
- Under RADBEE, choose Training Rules Designer.
- Select a rule in the list on the left and do one of the following:
- To edit the rule, adjust the information. For example, select a new Type or change a Page filter.
- To delete the rule, choose next to the rule name.
- To delete a filter (group), choose Value column. to the right of the filter (group) in the
- Choose Save at the top left of the page.